v0.5.0.7 (September 25th, 2009)
by Carroll Dearstone - [hamradio]
Copyright ©2009 Carroll Dearstone
- KlipKeeper monitors the clipboard and keeps track of all text items copied to it.
Activate the plugin to search past items and quickly recopy to clipboard.
Download this plugin from...
- KlipKeeper v0.5.0.7 - (from carrolld.dcmembers.com) - [471 KB]
Support this plugin...
| || Donate to Support This Plugin|
This plugin is free, but I would very much appreciate any donations; your donations will help me improve this plugin and create new plugins.
Configuring the Configuration
- Max number of klips. (9999 max)
- Max length of klips. (9999 max)
- Copy & Paste to Last Active. (Checked: Yes / Unchecked: No)
- If Copy & Paste to Last Active is checked, then it will copy and paste to the last active window else just copies klip.
- Play sound on copy of klip. (Checked: Yes / Unchecked: No)
- If play sound...is checked you should specify full path of wav file if it is not.
- Tip: Some wav files are in the plugin directory.
Well how do I use this Find and Run Robot v2+ plugin?
- Type kk to start searching.
- Type kk ` to see the commands, recorded text, and status of this plugin.
- If you want to copy any result to the clipboard simply select it then press enter (you can also use the launch keys) and it copies to clipboard and farr closes.
- If the klip is too long you might see a ... and a number at the end which tells you the total length of the klip.
- The display klip is limited to 120 characters. Don't worry if you choose to copy it...then never fear as it will be the full klip.
Discuss this plugin at...
- KlipKeeper Forum Topic